Monday, March 13, 2006

Major task_research

I started my research looking at various internet services (as amazon, iTunes music store, Skype,etc.) which really fascinate me.I looked at those services with different points of view: I tryed to understand how they are structured, Who uses them, why, and what do the people buy. I focused on iTunes music store, the first music store on-line. I analyzed all the service that it offers and the reasons why people buy on it instead of in a physical record store. After my research I tought that this service is so powerful and interesting, but limited to the internet-buyer community. I'd like to bring it outside the net, in the physical world, in everyday life and spaces and make those services quick and simple to use for everybody, using the internet technology but with no more computer, mouse or keyboard...the challenge is to design a new, specific concept of public service to get music directly inside your Mp3 player wherever you are, in a natural and fast way, as you buy a can of coke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home